Through this integrated policy, the management of AGRO SEVILLA GROUP declares its commitment with all aspects of its integrated management system, as they are considered essential factors for the success of our business:
1. QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
By supplying products that meet customer expectations, complying at all times with the commitments made by the company and any customer requirement.
2. FOOD SAFETY AND FRAUDE PREVENTION:
Packing safe and harmless table olives according to applicable regulations, free from allergens and irradiated and genetically modified additives.
Ensuring that our raw materials come from reliable and trusted suppliers, as well as our products are labeled properly and under the law.
3. OCCUPATIONAL RISK AND SOCIAL ETHICS:
Providing decent and adequately remunerated employment, and giving our personnel a safe working environment and proper protection for their performance in every activity.
4. RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT:
By proper use of resources, minimizing environmental impact and preventing pollution.
These principles, besides the commitment to accomplish with all related regulations and other assumed requirements in all the above mentioned areas, ensure achieving a high degree of involvement of staff through continuous training in all facets of the system, encouraging the participation of all employees to ensure good performance management system and continuous improvement.
Contribute to sustainable growth by ensuring our farmers marketing their products worldwide.
Bring value to our customers with healthy products achieving an optimal profitability.
Promote personal and professional development of our employees and favour social and economic progress of our region.
Strengthen our leadership position, with the goal of becoming the world's benchmark in the olive sector.
Build an organization with a genuine culture focused on innovation in processes and products, enhancing the management comprehensive way to our value chain and with a recognition nationwide company that provides prestige according with the positioning of Agro Sevilla in the world.
Customer orientation: Vocation of service to meet the needs of both our internal and external customers within a relationship of full confidence and constant development.
Identity: We feel our roots and we show it with pride.
Integrity: We do what we say we do, we believe in our potential, in our product and in ourselves.
Sustainability: Our fruit is given to us by the land worked by farmers, we grow in respectful harmony with the environment, people and resources.
Through this allergens policy, the management of AGRO SEVILLA GROUP commitments to responsible management of allergens handled on the site to prevent any accidental cross-contamination.
1. ALLERGEN DECLARATION:
In its productive activities, Agro Sevilla handle as allergens fish and sulfites, used in anchovy (lyophilized strip and natural paste) and natural garlic stuffing respectively.
Other allergens are present, although already packed, so NOT handled in open processes: Lactose and milk proteins, from roquefort and parmesan cheese stuffing, salmon and almond also used for stuffing. Monosodium glutamate as flavouring agent is also used, although it's not an allergen but could cause some intolerances.
2. USAGE LOCATIONS:
- Packaging and boxing in lines for retail glass jars: Lyophilized anchovy strips, anchovy paste and natural garlic.
- Packaging and boxing in lines for retail tins: Lyophilized anchovy strips.
- Boxing in lines for retail glass jars: salmon, almonds and Parmesan and blue cheeses.
3. PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO AVOID CROSS-CONTAMINATION:
- Clear and accurate identification of the packages containing allergens.
- Segregation during storage.
- Specific protocols for allergens handling.
- Specific cleaning processes where applicable.
4. ALLERGEN CLEANING VALIDATION:
A validation process of the allergen runs cleaning processes has been carried out, testing the effectiveness of implemented protocols and chemicals.
Validation also includes periodic tests to verify the absence of allergen traces by accredited external labs.
Through this glass and rigid plastic policy, the management of AGRO SEVILLA GROUP declares its clear commitment for the responsible management of glass and rigid plastic elements present in the facilities, as well as expresses the willing to prevent any accidental contamination by these kind of materials.
This policy applies to all elements of glass and rigid plastic present in the production plant of Agro Sevilla in La Roda de Andalucía, both structural and from the machinery, as well as the entire lighting system of the production warehouses, skylights, etc., and utensils commonly used in the facility as well.
2. CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS OF RISK:
- Glass elements: Light screens and glass containers used in packaging lines.
- Elements of transparent or translucent rigid plastic: machinery screens, doors, line protections, etc.
- Opaque rigid plastic elements: Walkways guides packaging lines, conveyor belts, etc.
3. REDUCTION COMMITMENT:
The management will promote the active reduction of such elements in order to reduce the potential risks of contamination by replacing them by other more resilient or flexible materials don't involving risk of breakage.
Therefore, these elements must be kept to a minimum within in sensitive areas if possible. Where they remain they must be protected and monitored.
4. PREVENTIVE AND CORRECTIVE MEASURES:
- Inventory and classification of elements of glass and plastic rigid in risk categories.
- Periodic monitoring of the condition of each piece acting in the event of the appearance of cracks or breaks.
- Environmental Glass & Hard Plastic Breakage Procedure.
Through this prevention of metal contamination policy, the management of AGRO SEVILLA GROUP declares its commitment to responsible management of metal elements handled in the plant, to prevent any type of accidental contamination.
1. RISK ASSESSMENT:
Agro Sevilla carries out an analysis of the risk of metal contamination at all stages:
- Management and control of adequate and durable tools and utensils.
- Structural and machinery (parts, screws, washers, etc.) elements.
- Potential risk of contamination by suppliers of products and / or services, especially those who work within our facilities.
- Adequacy of metal and x-ray detection systems.
2. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM:
Proper maintenance of equipment and facilities is carried out by implementing a deep preventive maintenance program, with special emphasis on the status and integrity of the equipment to avoid contamination by loose or damaged parts.
3. GOOD MAINTENANCE PRACTICES AND EQUIPMENT:
Any activity related to both preventive and corrective maintenance works, whether internal or external, must be accompanied by a set of performance principles to ensure that the risks of accidental contamination of the product from being minimized, so from management is promoted tight control over these operations.
Likewise we will actively work in matching lines to avoid this risks, paying special attention to the requirements that must be met by new machinery and equipment.
4. PREVENTIVE MEASURES AND MONITORING:
In parallel with the foregoing, we will work on continuous surveillance of metallic elements susceptible to contaminate the product as well as monitoring of the proper compliance with established protocols.