Back

OLIVARERA SAN JOSÉ DE LORA DE ESTEPA, S. COOP. AND.

This cooperative was born in 1958 thanks to the agreement of 22 farmers of Estepa and Lora de Estepa, under the denomination of the 1838 "San José" Colonization Trade Union Group. In 1981 it was renamed Agrarian Society of Transformation 2248 "San José" and later Olivarera San José de Lora de Estepa S.C.A., its current name.

Its beginnings were difficult but over time it has managed to transform itself into a modern cooperative that looks to the future with optimism. Its facilities are divided into olive oil section and table olive section. Among the applied technology, the control programs for product traceability stand out. In the last century, the cooperative has obtained different provincial and national awards that recognize the quality of its production.

519
Growers
4,500
Hectares
Hojiblanca, manzanilla, picual, arbequina and lechín
Varieties and preparations