S.C.A. AGROPECUARIA INDUSTRIAL (CAPI)
The cooperative was established in February 1952 and it was not until September 2014 when the construction of the table olives plant, which has a production capacity of 4,000,000 kg, was completed. This cooperative sells cereals, oilseeds and other agricultural products of its associated farmers, in addition to supplying them with the necessary inputs for their farms.
The process area has a double vision color selector for the automatic separation of green, purple and black olives with an efficiency of 90-95%